The Ireland Funds Business Plan Competition 2018
Please complete the application by noon on Wednesday, 25th April 2018.
We are looking for three things from your venture - a technology/digital solution, global ambition and a team (should be more than 1 person). The venture must be at pre-investment stage.
1. Company or Project Name
2. Lead Applicant Name
3. Lead Applicant Email Address
4. Lead Applicant Mobile Phone Number
5. What is the problem you are solving, and for whom? (150 words max.)
6. What is your product/solution to address this problem? Briefly describe your planned technology. Have you built a working prototype? If so, please outline any progress you have made (150 words max.)
7.Tell us why you believe your idea and the opportunity is globally scalable (150 words max.)
8. Who are your target customers and users? Have you done any customer validation? If so, please tell us (150 words max.)
9. Who are your competitors? What is your competitive advantage? (150 words max.)
10. How do you plan to make money? What is your business model?
11. Tell us about your team. What skills, experience and value do they bring to your idea? What gaps are there on the current team? (150 words max.)
12. What traction do you have so far - commercial or technical? What are the biggest challenges facing the team over the next 3 months? (250 words max.)
13. Please tell us about any recognition, awards, key milestones or other programmes that will help your application stand out (150 words max)
14. If you have links with a third level institution, please let us know.
15. Does the startup have any Intellectual Property (IP)?
16. How do you think The Ireland Funds Business Plan Competition will benefit your business?
17. Which of the following most closely matches your background:
18. Applicants must be permanent, legal residents of Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or a recent graduate of a third level institution on the Island of Ireland. Please check which applies to you.
I am a permanent legal resident of Northern Ireland
I am a permanent legal resident of the Republic of Ireland
I am a recent graduate of a third level institution on the island of Ireland
Would you like to receive NDRC's monthly Community Newsletter?
Do Not Fill This Out